The People for Change Coalition is excited about hosting a number of events where we engage our businesses, nonprofits and provide resources for the community.
October 2016 - PFC Coalition launches its first newsletter.
July 2016 - PFC Coalition announces funding from Council Member Mel Franklin for the Successful Teens and Database Design (STANDD)
June 2016 - PFC Coalition hosts press conference to announce funding from State Farm for the Safe Teen Driving Involves Parents Program (SafeTDIP).
March - Oct 2016 - In Partnership with the Suitland Civic Association, we provided educational workshops on how to install and maintain rain barrels in the Suitland community
August 2015 - Held a database design and programming camp for middle school students and designed databases for 3 nonprofit organizations through a grant from Best Buy
- PFCC 2nd Annual Nonprofit Conference - April 24, 2015 at Largo Community Church
- Town Hall on Black Homes Do Matter Part II - held on April 4, 2015 at Largo Community Church
WUSA9 VIDEO - Proposed 15% Property Tax Increase at the April 4, 2015 Town Hall on Black Homes Do Matter
- Town hall on MD Criminal Justice Reform held on February 11, 2015 at the District Heights Municipal Center
- Town Hall on Black Homes Do Matter held on February 7, 2015 at the Vista Gardens Center
News Channel 8 Interview Feb 2015 - Prince George's Home Values Sinking
- Town Hall on Re-entry was held on October 7, 2014 at the Suitland Community Center
- 1st Annual Nonprofit Conference was held on April 4, 2014 at Largo Community Church.
- A candidate forum for District 6 County Council candidates to be held on May 1, 2014
- 2nd Annual Men's Entrepreneur Breakfast to be held on June 21, 2014 at the Metro Points Hotel.