Grants Planning Committee
The Grants Planning Committee is comprised of nonprofits and businesses. The mission of the PFCC Grant's Committee is to build teams of members with expertise in research, content writing, budgeting, and review, who collectively partner on grant opportunities.
The strength of this committee is the team approach when responding to grant proposals.
Some of the Committee members are:
|Dawnielle Allen||ASAP Inc.|
|Iyea Brandy||Iyea Brandy (Mompreneur)|
|Angela Brown||Charles Herbert Flowers PTSA|
|Keith Cunningham||Keep it Real, Where Real is Due|
|Terry Goolsby||Clozynergy, Inc.|
|Andrea Hayward||Virtuous Women Love Ministry|
|Yolanda Hendricks-Roach||Helping Other People Excel (H.O.P.E.)|
|Monique Murrell||Second Chance & Dreams|
The goals of this committee include:
(1) Identify member capabilities and strengths
(2) Develop workshops that get our organizations "grant ready"
(3) Research grant opportunities
(4) Put together teams to work on grant proposals
(5) Identify individuals and companies that can be evaluators