Public Safety Committee
The mission of the PFCC Public Safety Committee is to build safe, caring and healthy communities.
|Sylvester Jones (Chair)||Public Safety Advocate|
|Chauncey Brewer||Give Back Your Talent|
|Major Victoria Brock||PG County Police Dept Planning & Research Division|
|Sharron Dansby||Maximizing God's Woman, Inc.|
|Susan McCutchen||We Lead By Example, Inc.|
|Barbara Thomas||Maryland Alliance for Justice Reform|
|Dr. Clifford Thomas||We Lead by Example, Inc.|
|Al Tilman||Elite Human Resources, LLC|
Some of the goals include:
(1) To educate the community on violence prevention and awareness, to include domestic, sexual, gun, and school violence and physical assault, among others.
(2) To educate the community on human trafficking prevention and awareness, to include sex and labor trafficking, among others.
(3) To educate the community on various types of bullying prevention and awareness, including cyberspace, the elderly, and school bullying, among others.
(4) To work closely with our public safety officials to support the People for Change Coalition's (PFCC's) Public Safety Committee.
(5) To form strategic partnerships with community organizations that have an interest in public safety.
(5) To collaborate and partner around public safety grant opportunities.